Reporting to: Director of Program Management
Reporting to the Director of Program Management, the R&D Project Manager is responsible for multi-level project planning across pipeline, platform and partnered projects.
- Supports the development and management of multi-level project plans to achieve short term and long term project objectives
- Develops metrics for, tracks and reports on all key product and technology development projects
- Liaising with Director of Program Management and other stakeholders on planning and advancing projects and overall portfolio
- Coordinating activities and responsibilities with project leads and project/function stakeholders on planning, resourcing and tracking of progress
- Providing general PMO services delivery across pipeline projects, partnered projects and platform development
- Effectively interfaces with research and development teams to enable timely delivery of project milestones and goals
- Manages project information for assigned projects and is responsible for developing and maintaining good relationships with other functions to foster positive interactions and ultimately support achieving desired project outcomes
- Contributes ad hoc to the alliance management function across Evox external collaborations with pharmaceutical companies and other partners
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of project or program management experience in the biotech / pharmaceutical industry/ contract research organization(s)
- Thorough understanding of each functional area’s role and contribution to the development process.
- Understanding of the preclinical and translational requirements for early stage drug development
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid computer skills, including with project management software such as MS Projects or Smartsheets and concepts such as task dependencies.
- Must be delivery focused assuring end-to-end project delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
5+ years of drug development experience in biotech/pharma